She’s the youngest person to win the Pulitzer Prize for music, she toured with Kanye, and the Met Museum’s Limor Tomer called her the “future of music.”
Caroline Shaw is a wildly successful composer, performer and producer who has created an impressive body of distinctly eclectic work.
Matt Dosland talks with her about life, music, oranges and eggs.
– Performed by the Attaca Quartet
By and By
– Performed by Caroline Shaw and the Calder Quartet
Let the Soil Play It’s Simple Part
– Performed by Caroline Shaw and So Percussion
Partita for 8 Voices
– Performed by Roomful of Teeth
Thousandth Orange (excerpt)
– Performed by Rothko Collective